Hi!!! I’m coming today with an encouraging message for all of you. This message is about knowing you have a purpose and it’s ok if you don’t know exactly what it is, I will give you some basic and important steps on how to discover your purpose!! 😁
We must first stop trying to compete and compare ourselves to what other’s are doing. It’s perfectly fine to be inspired by other’s, there’s a difference.
- When we don’t know our purpose we tend to want to do what other’s are doing.
- When we don’t know our purpose we try to be in competition with other’s
- When we don’t know our purpose we are often confused on what to do for an example ( you want to do something today and then you’ll want to do something different the next and the pattern repeats itself) However, most of us have multiple talents and gifts.
- When we don’t know our purpose we are constantly comparing our life, what we are doing with other’s. STOP
- When we don’t know our purpose we fear.
Now if you do know your purpose and you do any of these things above, STOP and let me explain why….
Most of us may not share the same purpose and God specifically has an assignment for each of us!!! So what someone else is doing may be specifically their PURPOSE and their plan God has for their life.
When you begin to walk your path and walk in your purpose you won’t have to look at what someone else is doing and try to compete because you’ll be focused on what God specifically has assigned for you.
Now discovering your purpose… What are you passionate about? What drives you and motivates You? What gets you excited? It could be anything! Teaching, helping, guiding…etc
If you don’t know or are unsure of what your purpose is, ponder on these things today.
If you feel you don’t have one or are in doubt I’m here to let you know that you do!!!
11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
If you don’t know here’s what you do
- Pray and ask God to show you his plan and purpose for your life.
- Figure out what you’re passionate about
- You begin to take steps to fulfill your purpose.
- Now you’re walking in your purpose!! 😁😉